CRP Compliance Review Experts: Invitations for Expressions of Interest
How to Apply
Complete the registration form. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OCRP will inform applicants when their EOIs are registered in the OCRP Compliance Review Experts.
The Compliance Review Panel (CRP) may require the services of suitably qualified, short-term individual consultants to assist the them during compliance review.
CRP invites experts specializing in the following fields to register in its Compliance Experts database:
- accountability mechanisms
- compliance systems, procedures and bodies
- social development
- gender and development
- environment and natural resource management
- community participation
- indigenous peoples
- financial analysis
- economic analysis
- other related areas of development
- be a national of an ADB member country
- have had relevant work experience for at least 10 years
- not be related by consanguinity or marriage to a current ADB employee
- be physically able and willing to travel in any ADB member country