The following page lists the entities temporarily suspended and debarred by the Asian Development Bank (ADB), and those cross debarred by ADB in accordance with the Agreement for Mutual Enforcement of Debarment Decisions with other Multilateral Development Banks (MDBs). These entities are not eligible to participate in ADB-financed, -administered, or -supported activities.
Published Sanctions List (No Login Required)
What you will see in the list:
- Sanctions violation while ineligible
- Second and subsequent violations
- Debarred entities (firms and individuals) who are uncontactable
- Employees who have been explicitly named and debarred in connection with a firm's debarment cannot participate in ADB-financed, -administered, and -supported activities.
- Employees who have not been explicitly debarred but remain to be employed by the debarred firm are ineligible to participate in ADB-financed, -administered, and -supported activities.
- Associated firms that are controlled or owned by the debarred firm, even if not explicitly named, cannot participate in ADB-financed, -administered, and -supported activities.
At any time during the course of the investigation, a firm or individual may be temporarily suspended for a total period of 360 days (initial period up to 180 days, which may be extended for an additional period of 180 days).
ADB debars firms and individuals for a minimum period, unless specified as indefinite. Reinstatement is not automatic; therefore, entities may remain ineligible beyond the minimum period specified. If firms and individuals remain on the list beyond the indicated lapse date, consult with OAI at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding eligibility to participate in ADB-financed, -administered or -supported activities.
Temporarily suspended and debarred entities may be required to fulfill existing contractual obligations. Contract variations, including modifications or extensions, require the endorsement of Office of Anticorruption and Integrity (OAI). Please consult with OAI regarding any variation to contracts involving temporarily suspended or debarred entities.
Contact the Office of Anticorruption and Integrity (OAI) for guidance on the Anticorruption Policy or procedures.